Categories
Uncategorized

Two children, 3 and 5 years old, die after being poisoned by eating a poisonous fruit in their grandmother’s garden

TOPICS: Colombia, poison, Thevetia ahouai

Two children aged 3 and 5 have died in Montecitos, Colombia, after mistakenly ingesting some fruits that turned out to be poisonous. The children were in their grandmother’s garden, one of them decided to take some fruits from a tree and started to eat them thinking they were apples. At first nothing happened, but a […]

[Read more]

TOPICS: Colombia, poison, Thevetia ahouai

Two children aged 3 and 5 have died in Montecitos, Colombia, after mistakenly ingesting some fruits that turned out to be poisonous. The children were in their grandmother’s garden, one of them decided to take some fruits from a tree and started to eat them thinking they were apples. At first nothing happened, but a […]

[Read more]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s